Tata & Darling takes immense pride in the quality of our products. We hope you will be satisfied with your goods purchased, however if for any reason you are not, our team at Tata & Darling will do our best to assist within the guidelines below.
- Tata & darling will consider your acceptance of goods as final unless you apply for an exchange or refund as per below.
- Refunds are available for all full-priced items, (this does not include sale, clearance and/or sample items) within 7 days of receiving the item.
- Items must be post stamped within 7 days of receiving your order and any received thereafter may be denied.
- If an item is faulty, we will happily refund it once is has been checked over by our customer care team.
To Organise a Return or Exchange
- To organise a return or exchange please provide a formal email to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your item stating why you wish to exchange or return your item. When notice is received, Tata & Darling will reply via email with instructions and arrange for it to be processed. Once we have received your item a refund will be processed. Please allow 7 business days for a refund to be processed from the date that the returned item is received by Tata & Darling.
- Bags must be returned in their original condition, unused and with original tags attached.
- Once Tata & Darling has received your returned package, all items will be inspected before a refund is issued.
- Tata & Darling reserves the right to deny a refund if any items are returned soiled, used or damaged in any way. Tata & Darling will notify you via email if your returned item is not accepted for a refund.
- The cost of shipping for exchanges or returns in Australia & Internationally is at the customer's expense, unless the bag is faulty or an error was made at our end. It will need to be traceable as any items not received by Tata & Darling will not be issued a refund. We recommend that customers ask for proof of postage at the time of posting returned items. Tata & Darling takes no responsibility for missing packages.